We are extremely proud of our ad platform, which has been designed to make online advertising quicker, simpler and more intuitive than our competitors’ solutions, by combining strategic expertise and innovative insight, with proprietary Internet advertising tools and technologies.
In order to celebrate how far we have come, we will be putting the spotlight on some of our media and data partners over the coming months, and explaining how our collaboration with them is helping to transform the World of self-serve advertising.
In this blog post we will be focusing on our partnership with display ad design platform,
What does Canned Banners do?
Canned Banners provides advertisers with technology and tools that streamline the process of designing display ads.
They believe (as we do) that a key component of any successful display ad strategy is the ability to generate new ads quickly and easily, and their aim is to transform display ad design from a costly bottleneck, to a low-cost, streamlined process that scales on demand. And they offer two key solutions to make this happen:
1. Basic Ad Builder: Small businesses can use this simple tool to create basic display ads in a matter of minutes, using pre-designed templates. All they have to do is add text and images and they can download the ads instantly. Alternatively, advertisers can create ads using their own branded display ad templates.
2. : Canned Banners create dynamic display ads that are personalized in real-time with the best possible product, offer, or message. You can use one of their pre-built templates or they can create a customized design for you. Here's a sample Canned Banners case study.
Their dynamic display ad solution is perfect for:
- Product / page / category-level retargeting
- Clients with rapidly-changing offers or large inventories
- Real-time media buying
- A/B testing and creative optimization
- Making instant creative updates without re-trafficking ad files
- Precision messaging to specific audience segments
There are always exciting developments at Canned Banners, as they are t in the process of developing, adding and enhancing their API, which enables an advertiser to take product XML from an online store and use the Canned Banners API to generate display ads.
They demoed the product at a recent San Francisco tech event, which you can watch
ExactDrive + Canned Banners
Our partnership with Canned Banners offers marketers a one-stop solution for launching and managing dynamic display ad campaigns. It enables our customers to speak to their potential customers as unique individuals, rather than being limited to generalized audience messaging with ‘one size fits all’ ads. It is also increasing the performance and precision of display ad campaigns by personalizing ad creative in real time for each viewer.
A basic demo can be found here: http://www.exactdrive.com/dynamic-ads