Advertise Online Today.
There are few technical requirements imposed on creatives by ExactDrive. As initial requirements, a single creative must render properly multiple times during the audit process, regardless of any parameter or restriction assigned to the creative. Therefore, frequency capping or geo-targeting set outside of ExactDrive will interfere with the audit process. Please have geo-targeting and frequency capping parameters from third party ad servers turned off during our audit process. The most popular IAB standard banner sizes ExactDrive works with are: 728x90, 300x250, 160x600 and 300x600.
CREATIVES CAN BE REJECTED FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS
- The creative does not display at all
- The creative has the wrong tag size
- The creative intermittently does not display
- For expandable creatives or other creatives with interaction, the creative attempts the interaction but does not function properly.
- The creative has multiple versions with different brands under a single ad tag
- A single creative represents and clicks through to multiple different brands' landing pages
- For video creatives, a pre-roll ad for a different brand plays before the actual offer
- Creatives with multiple brands must link to landing page(s) having the same single consistent brand.
- The creative is clicked and does not open a landing page
- The creative is clicked and a landing page opens but no content loads
- The creative does not display a brand
- Clicking on an ad must not initiate a download of any type of file
- The creative's landing page loads in the same page instead of opening a new window or tab
- The creative loads the entire landing page into the frame
- The creative has no discernible brand or offering
- The creative displays a brand but it is not sufficient notification
What is "sufficient" notification?
When evaluating a creative for appropriate brand notification, Exact Drive looks for at least one of three things: a logo, a landing page URL, or a distinct brand name. If the only branding on the creative is a logo, then that exact logo must also be on the landing page to be sufficient. If the only branding on the creative is a landing page URL, then that must be the URL the creative has as its landing page.
'Distinct brand name' is sufficient notification in one of the following ways:
- The brand name is not an actual word and when it appears on the creative it cannot be confused for other, non-branded text (e.g. Cygnas)
- The brand name is a distinct set of actual words and the landing page exactly matches this and/or has a distinct, matching typeface as the creative (e.g. "The Best Wedding Music" goes to thebestweddingmusic.com and/or is written in red bold on both the creative and the landing page)
- The brand that the creative displays and the brand of the landing page are not the same or related. This feedback is sometimes given as a result of geo-targeted landing pages. Please ensure the landing page is accessible from all Geos at the time of audit.