Advertise Online Today.
The following inventory content is entirely prohibited from ExactDrive's self-serve advertising platform:
- Inventory content Exact Drive reasonably believes is likely to be in violation of any applicable law, regulation, or court order
- Inventory content that depicts, contains, or provides access to:
- violent or defamatory content
- threats of physical harm to a particular individual or group
- pornography, nudity, obscenity, and other “adult” content (Except risqué content as defined by and explicitly permitted by Exact Drive)
- hate speech: gesture, conduct, writing, or display, including but not limited to anything that may incite violence or prejudicial action against a protected individual or group. Anything that disparages or intimidates a protected individual or group. The law may identify a protected individual or a protected group by race, gender, nationality, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or other characteristics.
- content that promotes gambling, except where legal, under certain conditions, and when explicitly permitted by Exact Drive
- content featuring the sale of or instructions to create bombs, guns, ammunition, or other weapons
- content featuring the sale of drugs, pharmaceuticals, or drug paraphernalia that is illegal
- content that Exact Drive reasonably deems to be (a) morally reprehensible or patently offensive, and (b) without redeeming social value
- content that displays fake errors or warnings to induce user action, including, for example, warnings about viruses, missing codecs, and corrupt disks
- any files that execute or download without intentional user interaction
- offers that charge for government forms or services that are available free or for a lesser charge from the government
- contains hosted content that is clearly and predominantly material that is likely to infringe or misappropriate a copyright, trademark, trade secret or patent of another party
- clearly induces infringement or misappropriation of a copyright, trademark, trade secret or patent of another party
- clearly appears to be intended for the sole purpose of garnering ad impressions, without providing any material content or service to users
- does not provide notice or does not obtain necessary user consent for data collection or for material functionality of a site or software through which ads are delivered, or through which data are collected for subsequent use in advertising
- obscures, replaces, modifies, or otherwise interferes with another party’s ads or ad inventory
- causes interference with user navigation (e.g. preventing a user from leaving a page, by popping dialogs, pop-ups, new windows, etc.)
- simulates or artificially initiates clicks or impressions, including by automatically refreshing tags or pages
- content that contains, installs, links to, or prompts to download any malware
- ad creatives that display outside the designated space for the ad unit, e.g. in floating layers
- Risqué Content
Exact Drive will not allow pornographic or obscene content (inventory, ads, and landing pages) to be bought or sold under any circumstances. Exact Drive may remove or deactivate any content in its reasonable discretion.
Content promoting gambling is prohibited on the Exact Drive except where legal, under certain conditions, and when explicitly permitted by Exact Drive.